Dr. Neuhoff is a native of Nashville, having attended Father Ryan High School. He graduated with Honors from The University of Tennessee in Knoxville. He earned his Doctor of Optometry degree from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tenn. Graduate studies were provided for by a U.S. Army health Professions Scholarship, which provided the opportunity to serve for four years before returning to Nashville. During his military career he rose to the rank of Captain and was the Optometry Clinic Chief at Kimbrough Army Hospital in Maryland.
He is a member of the:
- Tennessee Association of Optometric Physicians
- Middle Tennessee Optometric Association
- Bellevue Exchange Club
- Chairman of the Clinical Advisory Board for Eye Health Partners
- Tennessee Spokesperson for Vision USA
- Board Certified by the Tennessee Board of Optometry
In his spare time he enjoys golf, the outdoors, chasing his dog and is the proud father of an aspiring artist, his son John.